Types of Blog:
1. Personal Blog: Author of the blog doesn’t focus on a particular topic or audience. Here the author writes about his/her interests, hobbies, sports, dances, etc and tries to attract the people with the same interest.
2. Personal Brand Blog: Here the blogger wants to make them self as a brand. This is often used by Guidance, Teachers, Consultants, etc for Lead Generation.
3. Corporate Blog: This blog focuses on business and tries to get more traffic to increase the customers and spread their product and services throughout the Internet.
4. Personal service Blog: This blog discuss the topic related to services which they sell. such as lawer, digital marketing, designer, babysitting, etc
- WordPress.org ( Highly Recommended )
- Blogger.com ( Only for Beginners )
If you can Invest a little bit around (1000rs-1500rs) Yearly.
I will highly recommend you to go with wordpress.org with Hostinger hosting for beginners and you can buy a domain from Godaddy.
WordPress is my all-time favorite platform to start but Do you know I started Unofficials firstly on Blogger because I was don’t want to invest.
When I start seeing my progress then I jumped to WordPress.org